From: R6,340 pp
The ONLY Army Helicopter in the world licensed to do this flight. Exclusive to Sport Helicopters!
An adrenaline packed flight from the V & A Waterfront with spectacular views of Table Mountain, the City Bowl and Robben Island as you take-off.
Experience the rush of open door, low level flying skimming the waves along the beaches of Big Bay and Melkbos with the wind rushing through your hair.
Feel the adrenaline pulsing through your veins during the inland simulated combat flight where you will experience ‘combat- like’ maneuverers as if part of the Vietnam war.
This is what white-knuckle memories are made of!
Flight time: 15:00 every day
Terms & Conditions
- Although every effort is made to join groups and single individuals together, the Huey is a very large helicopter that requires a minimum of 7 passengers before she will fly the full Combat flight.
- In order to avoid disappointment, should the required minimum of 7 persons for a combat flight not be met, (6 clients or less have booked) the flight may be converted to a combat lite flight.
- Thank you firstly to our pilot Ola and the lady who checked us in and drove us back,... read moreThank you firstly to our pilot Ola and the lady who checked us in and drove us back, Mo for looking after us so well and for the experience of a life time flying high over the beautiful city of Cape Town and even more beautiful surroundings. We will never forget this :) and I hope to be back next year for a flight in the Huey !!! read lessTim A12/01/2023
- We could not have chosen better than Sport Helicopters for my wife’s special birthday present in Cape Town. First of... read moreWe could not have chosen better than Sport Helicopters for my wife’s special birthday present in Cape Town. First of all, let me shout out to all the staff but particularly Mo and our pilot Ola ( and I’m really sorry if I have spelled those incorrectly)
We chose the full flight down to the cape and could not have been more thrilled with the experience. What a ride, we loved every minute, not just the flight but the reception, the safety brief and the after care , ( thanks for the bubbles). But of course it’s all about the flight. Just simply Incredible, with the pilot providing an excellent narrative from table mountain, past the towns on the way down to the cape then back up past the wineries and back into V&A Docks. It’s clear he loves his job and his enthusiasm is infectious. That also added a complementary sunset cruise into the bargain . Looking forward to that tomorrow! Overall a five star experience from a first class crew. I would recommend sport helicopters to all visitors to Cape Town - which we hope we will be again soon. read lessBryan D11/27/2023
- Excellent service from start to finish. Easy to book, taken to helicopter by buggy, given some safety information. Led... read moreExcellent service from start to finish. Easy to book, taken to helicopter by buggy, given some safety information. Led to helicopter by Mo and assisted into the helicopter. Pilot was called Alec and he was really friendly and knowledgeable, showing us all the tourist attractions from the air. We were very lucky to go on a beautiful day which made viewing very easy.
Thanks to Mo and Alec for giving us a wonderful experience. Diane and Gordon read lessdianecY256ZO11/27/2023
- Had a great experience! From the start had a friendly and professional reception. The flight route was well layed out... read moreHad a great experience! From the start had a friendly and professional reception. The flight route was well layed out giving you great views from all angles over Cape Town. Highly recommend to do at least once in your life read lessPioneer3259282337111/25/2023
R22,000 Per FlightR22,000 $1,170 £926 €1,080Approximate flight time: 12 MINUTESSee our beautiful city and the ever popular beach hotspots from the air in the Huey Helicopter.
R44,000 Per FlightR44,000 $2,340 £1,853 €2,160Approximate flight time: 24 MINUTESA Huey Helicopter experience that is world renowned and shares the same name as the ever popular Cape Town Two Ocean’s Marathon.
R88,000 Per FlightR88,000 $4,680 £3,705 €4,319Approximate flight time: 48 MINUTESThis Huey Helicopter experience will take you to Cape Point, a nature reserve within the Table Mountain National Park.