R44,000 Per Flight
Marvel in the spectacular views of Cape Town, Table Mountain, the City Bowl and Harbour as we take-off from the V & A Waterfront. Heading towards the West Coast, enjoy the scenic views of Dolphin Beach, Lagoon Beach and Big Bay.
Feel the adrenaline pulsing through your veins and the wind rushing through the open doors when we skim the waves from Big Bay to Melkbos during the low level flight.
The ONLY Army Helicopter in the world licensed to do this flight. Exclusive to Sport Helicopters!
Terms & Conditions
- Although every effort is made to join groups and single individuals together, the Huey is a very large helicopter that requires a minimum of 6 passengers before she will fly.
- If we are unable to get the minimum required 6 passengers, the client will have an option of either booking the Huey privately at a discount (payment for 6 only) or alternatively we can offer clients another helicopter at an equal or better value flight or if clients prefer a refund, a refund will be given.
- Thank you firstly to our pilot Ola and the lady who checked us in and drove us back, Mo for looking after us so well and for the experience of a life time flying high over the beautiful city of Cape Town and even more beautiful surroundings. We will never forget this :) and I hope to be back next year for a flight in the Huey !!!read moreread lessTim A12/01/2023
- We could not have chosen better than Sport Helicopters for my wife’s special birthday present in Cape Town. First of all, let me shout out to all the staff but particularly Mo and our pilot Ola ( and I’m really sorry if I have spelled those incorrectly)
We chose the full flight down to the cape and could not have been more thrilled with the experience. What a ride, we loved every minute, not just the flight but the reception, the safety brief and the after care , ( thanks for the bubbles). But of course it’s all about the flight. Just simply Incredible, with the pilot providing an excellent narrative from table mountain, past the towns on the way down to the cape then back up past the wineries and back into V&A Docks. It’s clear he loves his job and his enthusiasm is infectious. That also added a complementary sunset cruise into the bargain . Looking forward to that tomorrow! Overall a five star experience from a first class crew. I would recommend sport helicopters to all visitors to Cape Town - which we hope we will be again soon.read moreread lessBryan D11/27/2023
- Excellent service from start to finish. Easy to book, taken to helicopter by buggy, given some safety information. Led to helicopter by Mo and assisted into the helicopter. Pilot was called Alec and he was really friendly and knowledgeable, showing us all the tourist attractions from the air. We were very lucky to go on a beautiful day which made viewing very easy.
Thanks to Mo and Alec for giving us a wonderful experience. Diane and Gordonread moreread lessdianecY256ZO11/27/2023
R22,000 Per FlightR22,000 $1,141 £901 €1,053Approximate flight time: 12 MINUTESSee our beautiful city and the ever popular beach hotspots from the air in the Huey Helicopter.
R88,000 Per FlightR88,000 $4,563 £3,604 €4,211Approximate flight time: 48 MINUTESThis Huey Helicopter experience will take you to Cape Point, a nature reserve within the Table Mountain National Park.
R29,700 Per FlightR29,700 $1,540 £1,216 €1,421Approximate flight time: 16 MINUTESFly along our breath taking beaches on the Atlantic Seaboard and the majestic 12 Apostles in our original Huey Army Helicopter.